We will spend a couple of days looking at the next few verses.
Read the passage.
What did you learn about “creation”?
For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope
that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.
For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now.
- anxiously longing
- awaits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God
- subjected to futility...not willingly
- God subjected it in hope…
- hope to be set free from slavery to corruption
- set free into freedom of the glory of the children of God
- groans...the whole
- suffers the pains of childbirth until now
One last thought.
One foundation thought.
We are speaking of “creation”.
All that is was created.
“Creation” requires a Creator.
The Word speaks of Creation and a Creator.
God created - ex nihilo - out of nothing.
This is not in conflict with true science.
It is the Truth.
Rest in it.
Rejoice in it.