"Filled With All Fullness..."
“Filled With All Fullness…”
We continue from yesterday…
14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,
15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named,
16 that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being,
17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,
19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
What do we learn about Father?
- from Him is every family in heaven and on earth named
- has riches in glory, according to them he grants us to be strengthened with power through His Spirit...in our inner being
What do we learn about Jesus Christ?
- dwells in our hearts through faith
- love that surpasses knowledge
What do we learn about Believers?
- strengthened with power through His Spirit in our inner being
- Christ dwells in our hearts
- rooted, grounded in love, strengthened
- comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth...the length...the height...the depth...to know the love of Christ
- filled with all the fullness of God.
This is who we are in the Lord.
Such knowledge should transform the way we live as Kingdom vessels.